Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: "John Petrush" <jfp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:10:14 -0400
I once was told by one of my photography instructors that your contact
sheets should never be shown to anyone you didn't trust completely because
the feelings of you heart were painted all over them.  To a great degree
this is true.  It was years before I shared a contact sheet with anyone
because I was so insecure about my results.  Now, I don't worry so much;
I've finally learned I don't need to conceal my emotions.

John P

DORIS FANG  <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  keenly observed: