Re: [OM] Loch Katrine in Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] Loch Katrine in Scotland
From: "The Whites" <white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 21:39:55 -0700
Hi all,

  Even though I've actually only been to Edinburgh, I would just like to say
that at the base of the Castle on one side, there is a really old cemetary.
I took a couple of shots 2 years ago from there and they turned out nicely.
You can get a good shot of the castle in the background over rows of moss
covered tombstones that are hundreds of years old themselves.
   The composition is really great, although someday I hope to return and
get the exposures more to my liking.
   One othere thing, the wind was often so strong I had to brace against
walls and battlements just to take a shot.
   Good luck!

david