[OM] As the Focus Ring Turns - Preview Ad

Subject: [OM] As the Focus Ring Turns - Preview Ad
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:37:59 -0500
[last week on As the Focus Ring Turns]

>"The winner of the contest gets to be my assistant.  The loser must undergo
>a frontal-lobotomy to remove the elements and become an extension tube."
>Cries of protests arose from the camera bag, but to no avail.  The decision
>was made and there was no backing out of it.

..."NO!  Please don't!" cried the teleconverters.  The owner had a tool in
his hand that they hoped to never see again in their lives.  The evil look
in his eyes gave it away that it didn't matter who had won the contest--they
both were looking death in the face.  The spanner wrench is an unforgiving
tool, and in the hands of somebody who has gone "postal"--deadly.

Vert and Toky cry "Help!" to no avail.  The owner's wife and daughter have
left the house--leaving him alone with them to terrorize and dismember.  Sue
and the other lenses scrambled back into the dark corners of the camera bag,
trembling in fear.  Even the camera bodies have turned themselves off from
the agony that they are about to witness.

What has brought them here to this point?  Who won the contest?  Did the
contest even matter?  Why are there tiny Spacemen suddenly appearing
everywhere?  Will either Vert or Toky survive this shameless knockoff of the
"Rockie and Bullwinkle Show"?

Stay tuned for this exciting conclusion to the gripping story of "Converting
the Teleconverter--Part II" presented by "As the Focus Ring Turns."