Re: [OM] What's a used Sigma 21-35 F3.5 worth?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's a used Sigma 21-35 F3.5 worth?
From: Wijsmuller.VanderBel@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:47:50 +0000
Jay Kopycinski asked

> Subject:       [OM] What's a used Sigma 21-35  F3.5  worth?

As far as I understood there are two versions of this lens, both
starting at 3.5, but an older version ending at 4.0 and a newer one
at 4.2.

The last one is the one to get, since it received many praise and
good testresults. I'd like to buy one but you don't see them too
often. I wouldn't pay more than $250 though (that is about half of
the new price) here in Europe, and expect it to be cheaper in the US.
Seen it at KEH some month ago, but forgot the price...

Hope this helps,

Frank Wijsmuller.