Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 19:02:27 EDT
In a message dated 7/24/98 6:40:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Maybe someone at Olympus today should be reading this ad... that closing
 paragraph above seems to also describe the OM system itself, but we can only
 hope someone at Oly is still wondering how far the OM can go. >>

very good point. I hadn't thought of it that way. If anyone at Oly is
wondering, I'm sure they could get plenty of ideas as to where the OM system
can go from this crowd.

IF ANYONE AT OLYMPUS IS OUT THERE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK!!!!