Re: [OM] Ring flashes on 20 mm and 38 mm macros?

Subject: Re: [OM] Ring flashes on 20 mm and 38 mm macros?
From: "John Petrush" <jfp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 14:11:31 -0400
I hadn't tried it yet, but I gathered from the picture documentation with my
T-8 that is was not recommended with the 20mm.  Why not?  My guess is there
is a blind spot near the upper magnification limit that renders the T-8
totally ineffective.  But at lesser magnifications all would be well.
That's just a guess.  Anyone know the whole reason???

John P