Re: [OM] Documentation

Subject: Re: [OM] Documentation
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:20:19 EDT

<< >Assuming the lurking lawyers out there don't object, any ideas on how this
 >could be approached? >>

Lurking Lawyers--has a nice ring to it, eh?  Anyway, none of the Olympus
material that I have has a copyright notation on it. I thought that in order
to protect it you had to put the little "c" on it.  They would still have a
right to protect their logo which is registered in Washington DC and the right
to stop any false or misleading information but may have waived the right not
to have their stuff copies and disseminated.

Warren Kato