[OM] Stellafane

Subject: [OM] Stellafane
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:05:47 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
Among all the interesting telescopes at Stellafane this year, I noticed
lots of Olympus OM-1's still being used.  The swap meet didn't have much
in the way of Oly equipment, though, and what their was was overpriced
(OM-1 (not N) with 50/1.8, rust around the on-off switch for *only*
$175).  I did pick up a 610mm f/5.6 Wollensak Raptar aerial camera lens
for $30 in decent condition than I plan to turn into a visual telescope
and perhaps an astrograph with 220 and 4x5 size backs (depending on how
well it does at 24x36 format astrophotograph).

Cheers,
--Lee