Re: [OM] Documentation & 135mm question

Subject: Re: [OM] Documentation & 135mm question
From: "Rob Brotherston" <Brothers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:50:50 -0500
I will call Olympus and start my wait for a manual.  In the meantime I sure
would appreciate it if someone could put up a scan of the OM-1n manual
somewhere (or email it to me directly).  I am buying a camera by mail and
would like to check it's functions in a reasonable amount of time in case it
needs to be returned.  I am not familiar with the OM system at all, I was a
Pentax user (and Minolta AF).

Also, is there any cheap third party lenses in the 135/2.8 range that are not
too
bad?  Usually the 135mm seems to be an easy lens to get right, even for off
brand makers.  I have a 50/1.4 Zuiko now but the 135 is nice to have.

Manitoba Rob