Re: [OM] Documentation

Subject: Re: [OM] Documentation
From: "John Petrush" <jfp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 18:34:49 -0400
PDF is probably the most practical.  I've not done any image quality vs file
size analysis, but I've seen some pretty fine images in PDF's that we not
huge.  The reader is a snap to get and use.  Adobe actually encourages sites
to link or distribute directly.  JPG would be the second choice.  The
advantage is no need for a secondary viewer.  The drawback is no output
device independence.  Just my 0.02

John P