Re: [OM] Zuiko TOP TEN

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko TOP TEN
From: Robert Bund <rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 18:49:03 -0400
John A. Prosper wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, Robert Bund wrote:
>
> |My 18mm F3.5 is still sitting here lonely, unused ... you might say
> |virgin.  Please, for the sake of this little jewel (and my wallet),
> |contact me off-line and I'll conjur up a deal you're unlikely to
> |refuse.
>
> What kind of condition is this lens in? the glass (front, rear,
> internal)?
>
> Is there any undue looseness or restriction in the focusing motion?
>
> Does it include front, rear lens caps?
>
> What is your asking price?

Hi John,

This lens is in new condition.  It is absolutely pristine.  It literally
has never been used - not a single frame!  It has always been stored
in a foam filled aluminum case by Halliburton.  By the way, I have
several glowing references from other list members as to the condition
of the other equipment from this system.  Of course the lens has the
front and rear caps.  The price for one of these appears to be $1000
from B&H.  I am asking $795.  (By the way, I'd be willing to allow
a third party to check out the lens.)

Regards,
Bob