Re: [OM] Documentation

Subject: Re: [OM] Documentation
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 19:16:04 EDT

<< > Call Olympus
 >  1-800-622-6372

 I wrote just last week that the wait time on a recent manual request was
about
 5 months.  IMHO, that isn't a viable alternative.

 Gary Reese
 Las Vegas, NV

I have requested, at different times, and received manuals for OM-PC, OM4T,
and F280.  The manuals arrived within the week.  I called once looking for the
small flash cover that screws onto the front of my OM4T.  They sent it
immediately and at no charge.   Olympus simply has the best customer service
and support!
Hope this helps.
Ed