Re: [OM] Oly docs and PDF

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly docs and PDF
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 21:20:45 -0500
I have to agree a little bit with Gary. But I have another comment, too.
Just like we are attracted to the look/feel of fine Oly machinery
compared to plastic blobs, I am very attracted to the look/feel of
original paper books and manuals. Put things on the web by all means,
but don't do away with the paper manuals. I get as much pleasure out of
finding a rare old Oly manual in mint condition, glossy color paper and
all, as I do in finding the hardware to which it pertains. The fact that
Oly USA will send me real original manuals at no charge (if they have
any left) makes me that much more appreciative of Olympus. An 8.5X11 ink
jet printout just isn't the same!

Neal     Rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx    Panama City, FL