Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 35-105mm ( copy to Edmail)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 35-105mm ( copy to Edmail)
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:07:10 EDT
In a message dated 7/28/98 2:39:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< >As far as the 35 - 105 being manufactured by Olympus question.  I suspect
 it
 >is not.  Mostly because someone on the list said the aperture ring works in
 >the opposite direction as all other Zuiko's

 I probably wasn't clear enough. The Oly and Tokina both turn the same way,
 the same as every other Zuiko. The Yashica that Gary got on Shawn's web page
 goes in the other direction.

 Foxy >>