Re: [OM] How to test "new" OM-4T

Subject: Re: [OM] How to test "new" OM-4T
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:31:49 -0400
When the top cover switch on a 4, T, Ti is set to AUTO, the front shutter
speed dial has no affect (unless it is set to mechanical b or 60).  The
camera sets the shutter speed based on the f stop you chose.  This is an
aperture priority mode.
The front shutter speed dial is used when you have the camera set to MANUAL.

John
http://www.zuiko.com