Re: [OM] 35-105 zoom question

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-105 zoom question
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:45:12 -0400
After all is said, though, comparing zoom barrels, internal parts markings etc.
,
the conclusion is that the Olympus 35-105, while a very good lens (and up to
Zuiko
standards) is not necessarily made in an Olympus factory.  And that is not a bad
thing.  I think this is the only zoom in this category.
I love my 35-105.  It is probably  my most active lens.
A couple of years ago (10?), Olympus private labeled some AF cameras for Ricoh,
Ricoh did the same for Olympus (the AZ-4 is one of them).  The practice is more
common than we thought.

John
Camtech