Re: [OM] Wanted

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 16:47:36 +0200
Richard Dale wrote:

> Does anyone have a Telescopic Auto Tube for sale, NB I still need the T
> Power Control Unit.

Hi Richard,
I think I've seen one (Auto tube that is) for sale here in Hamburg and I think I
remember the price-tag was DM350 (not quite sure though). If you like I could go
and check tomorrow or on saturday. BTW, I've no connection to that dealer
(though I wish I had ;-). Mail me privately if you are desperate enough to be
seriously interested at that price ;-). I could either give you the dealers
adress/phone or possibly even handle it for you.

Hope this helps,
Soenke, Hamburg