Re: [OM] Wanted

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 17:02:53 +0200
David Brown wrote:
[...]
> import duty or VAT. Secondly there is a company in Germany who advertise
> the OM3Ti / OM4Ti cheaper than B&H and may be able to get other items - I
> can't find their e-mail address at the moment but if one of our German
> members could oblige it would be well worth contacting them as this would
> avoid any import duty.
[...]

Hi David,
the only adress I could procure was
http://www.wfv.de/
An OM-3Ti is DM2500 and an OM-4Ti is DM2000. I dont't know whether this is
cheaper than B&H, but at these prices I would rather look for a used one in mint
condition (not that I actually would!). Used OM-4Tis go for something between
DM800 and 1200 here. Used OM-3(Ti)s seem to be extremely rare though, I've only
seen 2 over the last year. This justifies them to be oh so slightly dearer
(DM1200-1500).

Hope this helps,
Soenke, Hamburg