Re: [OM] Small tip - (de)attach by friction

Subject: Re: [OM] Small tip - (de)attach by friction
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 18:08:44 -0600
Boris,
        Good job there. Not everyone would think the job through to this extent.
The tool you have made is also available at any chemists or medical supply
house. They are different sizes of gum rubber stoppers for lab glass. Your
solution is more fun, and in keeping with the self sufficiency a very long
winter will bring. :-)

Regards,

Bryant