Re: [OM] Manual adapter for OM-77AF?

Subject: Re: [OM] Manual adapter for OM-77AF?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 00:00:04 EDT

<<
 I have recently located an item for sale by a shop on the Internet described
 as "Manual Adapter 2 (OM 77)", however, I have not been able to find any
 info on this item in any of my Olympus broshures or books.

 Anyone heard of this item and to what it could be used for with the OM-77AF?

 Boris von Stahl
 Stockholm, Sweden

If this item is from Goodwin Camera, I already called and it is the manual
shutter speed adapter for the OM10, not the OM77.

I don't believe there is any manual adapter for the OM77.  If you want to
overexpose or underexpose an OM77, point the camera at the sky or into a
shadow, exposure lock it by pressing the exposure lock button, recompose and
take your shot.  You should be able to do 1/2 stop bracketing this way.

Warren Kato
wkato@xxxxxxx