Re: [OM] Re: Colour temperature?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Colour temperature?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 23:38:31 +0000
If I understand correctly, the speed of such films is related to the
grain - ie they are probably very grainy.

Such films can afford to be very grainy because when they are
projected at 30 frames per second (?) the human eye/brain cannot
remember the grain from frame to frame - it integrates the images and
they appear sharp when actualy individual frames are not.

I suspect the effort and expense required to even trial such film
would not be worth the expense and effort - but then again I could be
entirely wrong and you might make a great discovery.

Giles