[OM] FS2P: 40 mm f/2.0 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] FS2P: 40 mm f/2.0 Zuiko
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 22:10:09 EDT
Hi all:

And for what is likely the final hard to find item I located over the weekend:

Olympus Zuiko 40mm f/2.0
Optics: 10
Cosmetic exterior: 9, engraved
Price: $325

. . . as much as I hate inflated 40 mm prices, this person has it priced way
below his other stock.  As always contact me offline.

Before someone takes me to task for posting the 250 Exposure Back - it now
seems the seller has spammed Cyberspace with the item.  I had found what might
have been the original posting in a place most of us never lurk or shop - my
criteria (besides being a good buy) for going on the list with an item.
Consequently, I never thought it would be so accessable to others.  Sorry for
wasting the bandwidth.  However, if anyone knows a source for its missing
cassettes, let us know here.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV