[OM] om3 battery / ext. tube query

Subject: [OM] om3 battery / ext. tube query
From: simon evans <sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 11:28:37 +0000
Am I right in guessing that the original OM3 (non-Ti) had similar circuit
problems to the OM4?  Here in the UK they seem to fetch more - ca.£350-400
as opposed to the OM4's ca.£300.

Also, can anyone help me with extension tube exposure calculations.  I have
a book on the OM system from 1989 which gives exposure increase times for
the 7,14 & 25mm tubes, but adds that this only applies with 50mm lenses.  I
wish to use them with a 100mmf2.8 but in manual exposure mode, not
automatic.  Does this require any recalculation?

Simon E.