Re: [OM] OM-2 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 Question
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 09:48:16 -0400
He's  referring to the red LED "off limiter" which is attached to one of the SBC
cells in the mirror box floor.  This prevents  the shutter from staying open
with
a lens cap on.  It is also the LED  which regulates to some degree, low light
exposure.
I believe if you set the camera to manual, the LED does not light when using B.

John
Camtech
http://www.zuiko.com