Re: [OM] good deal?

Subject: Re: [OM] good deal?
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 11:11:11 EDT

<< >
 > Those are Canadian Dollars, no?  Even so, $995CAN for a OM-4 - Yikes!

 Yes, they're CDN $... When I asked how much a new OM-4T was,
 I was told ~$1800 by two different stores, so this may explain it... >>

Ouch!  Doesn't B&H list the OM4Ti brand new for $995 (U.S.)?  Or check with
KEH in Atlanta.
A used OM4T should be around $450-650 (U.S.) depending on condition.
Mail order is for people who already know what they're looking for and are
ready to buy at the right price.  Why not pick up a Shutterbug or Pop Photo
mag and peruse the ads?  Or do Canadians run into huge import taxes?  Good
luck!