Re: [OM] Oly Doc Archive update (& T-32)

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Doc Archive update (& T-32)
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 00:58:42 -0500
Yep, 300dpi is pretty much a requirement for any kind of print quality but
I've found that 1-bit color depth works best on the inside pages with small
text (on your average printer anyway). That saves a whole lot of size in
itself. The images also get quite a bit smaller when they're put into a PDF.
The 16 page sample is all done at 300 dpi, with the 8-bit grayscale color
depth on the front and back covers and 1-bit color depth on the inside
pages. The pages are approx 8 1/2"x5.5" half sheets.

[OM content]
I picked up a T-32 today, complete with the filter kit, zoom head, power
bounce grip 2, 0.3m PC cord, and the wierd shoe adapter thing for the PC
cord, all in a decent vinyl case for a really incredible price :).

A couple questions though, do I get TTL flash with the PC cord to shoe
adapter thing? What about PC cord to the PC sync port on my OM-4T? Also,
when its on the power bounce grip is the bottom port (on the grip) the same
as the top port (on the flash)?

Thanks.

Greg