Re: [OM] Oly Doc Archive update (& T-32)

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Doc Archive update (& T-32)
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 05:58:20 -0500
Greg, I I haven't seen your shoe adapter, but the OM-4T has a 5-pin TTL
connector on the front, that you should be able to simply plug the free end
of the TTL cord into.  Assuming that what you describe as a "PC" cord is
actually an Olympus TTL cord, with 5-pin connectors on either end.

I believe that the connector on the T-32 is functionally equivalent to the
connector on the bottom of the Power Bounce Grip.  At least, in my
experience, it is.  So, plug the other end of the cord into the Grip or the
flash, whichever you prefer.

You've got a great combination; go forth and flash great photographs!

Mahlon