Re: [OM] Install it Yourself Light Seals

Subject: Re: [OM] Install it Yourself Light Seals
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 17:36:25 -0400
I really must say that not gluing the foam in the body may make installation
easier up
front, but is not the proper way to do it, and later, in a few years, when the
foam
developes a little surface tackiness, the foam may start pulling out of the
slots.
Hey, I sell the pre cut foam  too, but the installer is completely on his own.

John
Camtech