Re: [OM] Install it Yourself Light Seals

Subject: Re: [OM] Install it Yourself Light Seals
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 06:05:07 -0400
>>    I was in the hardware store the other day to pick up my usual bottle of
Pliobond Contact Cement and noticed that they are indeed making other
products under the Pliobond umbrella. I suppose this could be the reason we
are now all gluing our foam in with epoxy????>>

Then I must stand corrected. Pliobond used to be made by Goodyear, and it
was a single product. Then they spun it off. I guess the spin-off has
decided to 'leverage the brand', as they say.

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com