Re: [OM] KERRVILLE, TX Camera Show!

Subject: Re: [OM] KERRVILLE, TX Camera Show!
From: paul van tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 11:46:18 -0500
Denton, this here ain't no gun show! This here's a first rate camera
show that features new and used equipment! Son of a gun! Get yourself on
down here and pick up on some really great stuff! I mean like $1 for
35mm kodak, fuji, konica, agfa film. Camera bags, new and display models
as little as $5! disposable cameras $2! New Kodak Point & Shoot Cameras
only $10. Tons of items that are so cheap even we can't believe it!

The dance models for the  camera shoots are hoping to be discovered by
one of you famous olympus photographers! Paul.