Re: [OM] Batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries
From: SiteMistic@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:59:30 EDT
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< p.p.s. IRL I'm somewhat shy.  I *dread* the though of asking a question
        in a forum and getting flamed for asking an FAQ.  I just don't
        understand people who blunder in and ask stupid questions
        without even *attempting* to help themselves first. >>

    And it takes much less time and bandwidth to simply answer the question
than circulate two email messages flaming the person asking the question. But,
it won't happen again. I'm unsubscribing right now.

Jim