[OM] worn OM4

Subject: [OM] worn OM4
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 19:13:59 -0700

   Hello All,

     This is probably directed more to John H., but thought I'd ask here so
  you all could hear the answer :)
     How difficult is it to replace a missing strap eyelet on an OM4 ? Also,
  how difficult is it to pull the topplate out and straighten a nasty dent near
  the counter window?
     Along with the above-mentioned problems it has alot of cosmetic wear, but
  seems to be in perfect working order. I'd be interseted in any opinions as to
  it's value in it's present condition. It belongs to a sweetheart of an
elderly
  lady, and I'm trying to help her price it.

                          Thanks in advance,
                                Brad