RE: [OM] Half Stops on Zuikos

Subject: RE: [OM] Half Stops on Zuikos
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 20:51:02 -0800
I can't speak to the issue of the 50/1.4 but I can tell you about my 50/1.8.

I bought it new with an OM-1 (Not MD) around 1974. The serial # is 149xxx. It
has only full stop detents. I can't recall seeing a Zuiko with half stops.

Any one have other info?  Where is Clive (with his basket full of 50s) when we
need him?

Bob