Re: [OM] How to build your own MR-9!

Subject: Re: [OM] How to build your own MR-9!
From: P2CON@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:31:15 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-09 18:35:24 EDT, Christopher Biggs wrote:

<< Addendum:  Here's a Usenet post that I found in five minutes by
 searching DejaNews.  ---------  Big snip of very usefull info ------>>

Thanks Chris, that is probably the kind of answer the newbie wanted.  He did
e-mail me privately to thank me for my input re: 60 cent zinc-air batteries.
Certainly the modification or the adapter solution would be prefered if one
possessed the miniature electronic soldering equipment and the skills to use
it.  It is not so inexpensive when you have to pay someone else to do it for
you.  Remember we are talking about $100-$125 camera bodies here, and we just
want to keep them running for a while.

Regards,   Paul Connet