Re: [OM] mercury battery adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] mercury battery adapter
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 20:10:12 -0600
At 05:08 PM 8/10/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I heard that there is some sort of adapter to allow silver oxide
>batteries to be used with my OM-1? Can you send info. Thanks.
>
>-Nick

Nick:

You just landed on the tail end of a discussion about this topic.  The adapter
in question is called the MR-9, and you can find out about it on the Web at:

   http://www.criscam.com/

where C.R.I.S. Camera Services can be found.  I have one of these adapters,
and, while expensive, they permanently solve the battery problem.

Garth