[OM] Olympus items for sale

Subject: [OM] Olympus items for sale
From: "Tom Bowar" <tbowar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 06:54:23 -0500
I have the following OM related items for sale:

Olympus OM2S body with original manual, body cap   $200

Winder 2   $100

28mm f3.5 Zuiko lens   $65

Metal hood for 28   $10

50mm f1.4 Zuiko lens   $65

75-150mm f4.0 Zuiko lens   $125

135mm f3.5 Zuiko lens   $60

200mm f4.0 Zuiko lens   $175

35-70mm f2.5/3.5 Macro Soligor lens   $90

Leather eveready case for OM   $15

Vivitar 550 flash   $50

49mm filters: UV, Skylight 1B, 80A, 81B, FL-SKY, Circular Polarizing   $50

Spiratone Close up rings, 12mm, 20mm, 36mm   $25

Right angle finder attachment (not varimagnifinder)   $30

Coligon multi-coated 2X converter   $30

Whole system: $950

Please tell me if these prices are out of line. All prices in US dollars.
All pieces in perfect working condition. Body has normal brassing, plus a
small dent in prism, apparently done by Olympus during CLA, does no affect
operation. Everything else is in great condition, all glass is clean and
free of scratches. All lenses have front and rear caps. Please make offers,
any reasonable offer considered. Buyer pays shipping.

Tom Bowar
tbowar@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm located in Hastings, Minnesota