Re: [OM] HCB - OM eqivalent to Leica M + 35/2?

Subject: Re: [OM] HCB - OM eqivalent to Leica M + 35/2?
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 12:53:55 +0100
>Cheers
>
>Andy
>
>P.S.  Any reason people seem to prefer the Zuiko 35/2.8 over the 35/2, or am
>I imagining things?

I suppose that it is the size of the slower lens (smaller glass/less
"front").  For instance, the 28/2 that I have just bought is heavier and
larger (although still 49mm filter diameter) than the 28/2.8 that I swapped
for a 40/2.

No, I do not think that you misunderstood in the slightest; your sentiments
are mine entirely...

Chris

"The man who lives in the past is blind in one eye but the man who forgets
it is blind in both." Solzhenitsyn.