[OM] LT 105 Zoom

Subject: [OM] LT 105 Zoom
From: laika <laika@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 00:17:40 +0800
Hi all,
I'm new to the list and I am after some comments on my new camera.
I have had a XA2 (w/A11 flash) for a few years and have been very happy
with its performance but have been looking for a compact camera
with a zoom lens. After much looking I settled on the LT 105 Zoom
firstly for its looks and after investigation I was told the lens
quality was better than most other compact zoom cameras.

Anyone care to comment on it ? (LT 105 Zoom)

It has all the functions I was after and in my eyes looks
much nicer than your average compact camera, I found it
was a little more expensive than most others with similar features
but I got it Tax free so price doesn't come into it.
BTW I have a SLR with a Zoom lens but find the size & weight a pain
for general use so I end up taking the XA2 most of the time, I'm hoping
the LT will be what I reach in the future for the spontaneous days out.

Mark.