Re: [OM] Olympus straps

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus straps
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:19:17 +1000
My OM1 manual (1976) lists as accessories:

-Leatherette shoulder strap with shoulder pad 1
-Leather shoulder strap with shoulder pad 2
-Flat braid shoulder strap
-Round braid shoulder strap

I've always assumed the 'leatherette' wasn't real leather, and that that was
what I've got (or I've reacquired).  I'm not sure what you mean by the nylon
ones feeling 'rubbery', I assume they're the braided (woven) ones (which
came with an OM40 I know of, in the mid to late 80s).  They all come with
Olympus inscribed on the shoulder pad, and match the photo-illustrations in
the manual.

Hope this helps

Andy