Re: [OM] Weddings and babies--decisions, decisions

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings and babies--decisions, decisions
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:42:15 -0700
>From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
>
>Got a call from a woman needing a wedding photographer on September 12...
>Slight problem--my wife's due date is September 16.

I think it's time for a collaboration. You need to cozy up to some other
local free-lancers and arrange back-up for each other!

If you're within a few hours drive of Portland, Oregon, I'll back you up!

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229