Re: [OM] "The Olympus OM Way"

Subject: Re: [OM] "The Olympus OM Way"
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:41:03 EDT
Hi Richard:

> I think it was written very early in the life of the OM
>  system, not sure of the publication date.

This book is reviewed in the FAQ.  It has a 1979 publication date.  Probably
cost about $12.95-16.95 new and was published by Focal Press in Great Britain.

It is extremely comprehensive regarding items in the OM System up to 1979,
esp. the esoteric equipment we likely wouldn't find manuals for if bought
used.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV