Re: [OM] XA question

Subject: Re: [OM] XA question
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:27:25 -0400
You may have a warranty on the camera ( I assume a store warranty) but your
problem may be due to deteriorated parts in the sprocket shaft.   Most XA
parts are depleted, and used parts of this type tend to be unreliable or
are deteriorating in the same way.
Take advantage of the warranty while you can.

John