Re: [OM] Shooting slides off computer screen.

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting slides off computer screen.
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 21:53:42 -0700
Microsoft distributes the drivers and dial-up support files for Genigraphics
to image PowerPoint files to 35mm slides.  Genigraphics is one of the
original slide outsource agencies and, IMO, cost too much for too little
quality.  Your best image quality alternative is to find a local image house
to do the work for you, but it is a trivial matter to email the .ppt files
to Accura Digital Imaging, have them make the slides and Fed-Ex (or other
overnight express delivery service) return them to you.  PowerPoint files
compress fairly well if transmission time poses a problem.  C.H.Ling, do you
handle .zip files????

John P
Life is a coloring book ...... get out your crayons!