Re: [OM] scanning resolution (was HCB - OM eqivalent to Leica M + 35/2?

Subject: Re: [OM] scanning resolution (was HCB - OM eqivalent to Leica M + 35/2?)
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 22:46:46 EDT
Hi John:

> the small HP unit is more than satisfactory for my
>  purposes.

It is so good that I consider it one of the best purchases I ever made for the
money.  One doesn't need anything more if using a printer that can't handle
more than 8.5" wide paper.  Add Corel PHOTOPAINT or Abode Photoshop and you
can really rock, esp. in use of the Unsharp Mask.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV