[OM] Re: Shooting slides off computer screen.

Subject: [OM] Re: Shooting slides off computer screen.
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:53:24 +0800
interested please tell me the quantity you are going to output and I
will get back to you.

If you don't want to spend the extra money and accept a lower quality,
you can try to shoot off the computer screen. But I recommend at least a
17" monitor and bracketing the shoots.

At last...  John, thanks for mentioning of our service.

C.H.Ling
Accura Digital Imaging
http://www.glink.net.hk/~accura