Re: Scanning (Was: Re: [OM] HCB - OM eqivalent to Leica M +35/2?)

Subject: Re: Scanning (Was: Re: [OM] HCB - OM eqivalent to Leica M +35/2?)
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 15:00:27 -0500
Hi Folks I'm Back.

I am the one who started with the dpi questions.  Then I sat back for a
while.
(actually I was so busy that I had no time to read the list).
I was amazed and amused as I read the thread.

Thanks to all who answered and continued this dialog.

I didn't know that the same people who praise the merits of 20 year old
mechanical cameras were such audiophiles.

Coming from a long career in process printing I understood most of the
answers pertaining to color samples, etc.

I will print all of this out and use it to formulate my best results.

Do I now have to get back into audio?  I am just finding money for a camera
show here in Tampa at the end of August. :-)

Thanks again,
Charlie Loeven
Largo Florida