[OM] OM F280 testing

Subject: [OM] OM F280 testing
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 16:00:02 EDT
Olympians

I just received a F280 flash for my OM4t.  Unlike the T32, on the OM4T the
ready indicator light does not light inside the view finder (neither the ready
light nor the flashing correct exposure light - either in in TTL Normal Auto
or in FP modes) - but the unit does flash. Note that the ready light and the
flashing occures on the F280. This  camera view finder result doesn't sound
right to me; but I am - as usual - clueless!  Is the F280 defective or does it
function this way?

Ken M.