Re: [OM] HCB - OM eqivalent to Leica M + 35/2?

Subject: Re: [OM] HCB - OM eqivalent to Leica M + 35/2?
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 21:51:23 EDT
Hi Winsor:

> I can see the slogan now. "Olympus, the camera of unsuccessful
>  gamblers."

Ah, that gives me an idea.  I'll wear my new black cap with its bold white
letters that says "OM Buyer" and cruise the rows of slot machines for down on
their luck tourists.  That way I'll save them the trip to the pawn shop!  But,
not without first getting a street shot of them with a 35/2.8 and then holding
them captive for a model release.  With the profits I might even spring for a
35/2 ?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV