[OM] Melbourne Chapter

Subject: [OM] Melbourne Chapter
From: "Branko GT" <gjuro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 20:11:16 +1000
Whoa,

I didn't realise that there are so many list members in Melbourne.
All Melbourne Olympoids stand up and be counted, please.
We may have best single city representation here.
Maybe Melbourne should become the world Olympus centre.  It would
make sense in light of Melbourne being the largest Greek city in the
world.
We could pretend that the Mt Dandenong is Mt Olympus and build the
Zuiko shrine there. Later we could have apparitions of  St Maitani
and millions of pilgrims all with OM cameras around their neck. This
would be revival of OM.

Maybe I should examine my diet~ :-)

cheers
bgt