Re: [OM] Digital Zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Zoom
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 14:27:09 EDT
In a message dated 8/14/98 2:24:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Another cool feature of the new Sony's is a night mode, which allows
shooting
 in *total* darkness, presumably using an infrared sensitive CCD mode. Good
for
 some very interesting effects - I was amazed how well it works. >>

I heard about this feature on the local radio news last night. Seems they are
taking it off of the market because it apparently let's you see through
certain types of clothing and bathing suits...

I kid you not...

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI